Past results: http://www.irishharnessracing.com/fixtures-and-results
Official track photographer:
Media accreditation Terms and Conditions:
• All sections must be correctly and completely filled in – incomplete forms will result in delay and possible refusal of application.
• All accredited media must comply with the requests and instructions of the event organisers and stewards.
• All photographers must carry full Public Liability and Third Party Liability insurance and by accepting these conditions indemnify the owners and managers of Portmarnock Raceway against all costs claims and other expenses that they may incur from any third party. Evidence of such insurance must be available and produced on request.
• Only the Portmarnock Raceway official event photographers have permission to sell photographs to the public. Accredited media should be supplying images for editorial purposes only. Portmarnock Raceway Management reserves the right to take appropriate action should this condition be breached.
• Any photographer in breach of these conditions will have their accreditation cancelled and asked to leave the grounds and will not be accredited in future.
• Use of drones is forbidden at all times.
• Accreditation does not automatically ensure that a photographer will be admitted to work in the paddock area or trackside, other than in exceptional circumstances where access will be permitted only when accompanied by Portmarnock Raceway media staff
• Anyone wishing to film or otherwise acquire moving pictures by any means available now or in the future must outline their production plan / synopsis to the Portmarnock Raceway or Irish Harness Racing Association media staff prior to applying for accreditation
• Flash or artificial light photography is strictly forbidden within close distance of horses
• Filming may only take place in locations agreed by Portmarnock Raceway media staff.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR CONCERNS YOU SHOULD CONTACT email@example.com